Acne is a skin problem that may occur due to a number of reasons. It is a common issue and almost 80% of people suffer from it at some point in their life. However, the reason they may suffer from acne can differ. For example, some may have acne due to hormonal changes, while others may have it due to their genes or skin type.
One of the best ways to treat your acne is by visiting a specialist. For instance, a dermatologist in Khatoon Hospital can examine your skin type and suggest treatment accordingly. However, some of us may want to try home remedies to avoid side effects from medications. Or else, some people may not find enough time to visit a dermatologist. Thus, here are some great home remedies that can help you with your acne issue:
Read more about thefrisky
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar can combat a wide range of bacteria and viruses. It also aids in drying the excessive oil on your skin, which is one of the common reasons for acne. Apple cider vinegar is also beneficial in lightening the look of acne scars. To use apple cider vinegar to treat acne:
click here for more: expressdigest.net
- Combine 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water (use more water if you have sensitive skin)
- After cleansing your skin, apply a small amount of it gently with a cotton ball
- Let it sit for a minute or two
- Rinse it with warm water and pat dry
- You can repeat this method twice a day
However one should use apple cider vinegar with caution as it might cause skin irritation or burns.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that is well-known for its ability to combat germs and decrease skin irritation. Here is how you can use it to treat acne:
- Combine 1 part tea tree oil with 9 parts water
- Apply this mixture to the affected areas of your face using a cotton swab dipped in the solution
- Repeat this method twice a day, or as necessary.visit here to know more information : btctraders24
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and antimicrobial properties. It works for reducing acne by regulating the sebum production of the skin. Read more about masstamilan.in
Though there hasn’t been any research on the advantages of drinking green tea for acne reduction, rubbing it directly on the affected areas has been beneficial to people with acne.
- Soak a green tea bag in hot water
- After drinking the tea rub the green tea bags on your skin
- Let the tea sit on your face for a while
- Rinse it with cold water and pat dry
- You can repeat this remedy once every day
- Click here btctraders24.com
If you are not comfortable using the actual tea on your face, you can get green tea infused creams and lotions too.
read more : cpanews
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel has been used for centuries to treat skin problems. Here is how you can use it to reduce acne:
- Scrape the gel from an aloe vera leaf by using a spoon
- Apply a light layer of aloe v gel on the face.
- Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then rinse it with warm water.
- You can apply aloe vera gel twice a week.
Honey and Cinnamon mask
Honey and cinnamon when combined, can reduce inflammation and reduce acne. Here is how you can make a honey and cinnamon mask:
Visit this site: topmagazines
Click here: Newmags
Visit The latest website: 9xnews
Latest website: Newsmartzone.com
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon until they form a paste.
- Cleanse your face, then apply this mask for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off. You can apply this mask twice a week.
If these home remedies are not working in your case, it is time to visit a dermatologist. A Dermatologist in National Hospital Lahore can assess your skin type, the issue that is causing acne, and provide you with relevant medication.